The Central Board of Secondary Education will begin the examination of class 12 for the 2018 sessions in March. Now candidates who will appear on the CBSE Board 10 + 2 need the CBSE Board 12th Admit Card 2018. Therefore, here we inform you that you can view and download the Secondary call letter from this page or you can access from the official website www.cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Board 12th Admit Card 2018 | Important Highlights
|Name of Exam Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of Exam||12th Class Exam|
|Exam Stream||Arts, Commerce & Science|
|12th Class Exam Date||09th March to 29th April 2018|
|category||Admit Card 2018|
|Exam Admit Card Issue Date||10 to 15 days before exam|
|Official web site||cbse.nic.in|
Since candidates are in the process of reporting their second-class exam, the admit card will be issued by the Central Office of Secondary Education. You can check your CBSE Intermediate Hall Ticket 2018 and the roll number on this page through the direct link. All students will be able to download CBSE 12th Admit Card 2018 this week. Candidates must register within the deadline set by the boards; otherwise the board will not accept the candidate’s registration. Candidates will only be eligible for the exam if they have successfully registered with the central education authority. Candidates check CBSE Board Exam Centre List in the form of PDF.
Details Summary in Hall Ticket |CBSE Board Class 12th Admit Card 2018
The Call letter is very important for all candidates who are going to participate in the examination, without admit card examiner is not allowed in the exam room. Therefore, it is necessary to download. Admit Card Exam contains several details such as the name of the exam, exam, date of the exam, time, location of the center, name of the candidate, photo, signature and other processes, etc. We write a few simple steps or a link as mentioned below in the section of this page. Please have a look. Contenders download CBSE Date Sheet 2018 for Class 10th/12th in the form of PDF.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father Name of the Candidate.
- Mother Name of the Candidate.
- Class or Name of Examination.
- Name & Address of the Examination Center.
- Timing & Shift of the examination.
- A scanned photograph of the Candidate.
- Scanned signature of the Candidate.
- Instructions related to the Exam.
Step to Download CBSE Class 12th Admit Card 2018
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website i.e., cbse.nic.in.
- Click on relative link for “Admit card” addressed at the home page.
- Now enter the registration number or name and date of birth.
- Now, enter the security code or captcha given in the image.
- After that CBSE Class 12th Admit Card will be display on your computer screen
- Download the admit card
- At last, take a printout for the future need
Click here to get CBSE Board 10th 12th Exam Admit Card 2018